Smart Leadership for Management Workshop
Organiser: Canberra Business Chamber in partnership with CIT Solutions
If you are a first-time manager or an individual contributor in the process of transitioning into management, then this workshop is for you.
By combining your existing talents along with key concepts on leadership, this workshop is designed to help you develop your skills and manage a team through methods of establishment of trust, goal setting, delegation and communication along with the other topics below:
- What makes a leader?
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Identifying individual capability and capacity
- Motivation and leveraging diversity
- Models and theories for goal setting
- Utilising strategic planning tools
- Sharing goals, expectations, direction and values
After the course, you will be supported in introducing these new tools into your daily practice via our exclusive Mini-site for Mastery interface. Join your expert facilitator and classmates in discussing your progress as well as the successes and challenges that emerge when implementing change.
Date: Thursday, 17 March 2016
Venue: Canberra Business Chamber
To book, or for more information, visit the registration page.