Smart Leadership for Management
Organiser: Canberra BusinessPoint
Whether you are a first-time manager or an individual contributor in the process of transitioning into management, this workshop is for you.
By combining existing talents along with key concepts on leadership, this workshop is designed to help develop skills and manage a team through methods of establishment of trust, goal setting, delegation and communication along with the other topics below:
- What makes a leader?
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Identifying individual capability and capacity
- Motivation and leveraging diversity
- Models and theories for goal setting
- Utilising strategic planning tools
- Sharing goals, expectations, direction and values
Date: Thursday, 17 March 2016
Venue: Canberra Business Chamber
To book, or for more information, visit the registration page.