Practical Legal Foundations for your Business
Organiser: Canberra BusinessPoint
This Seminar will delve in great detail into the legal issues affecting business owners. The seminar will be relevant to all levels of business experience and will focus on providing practical legal tips to assist smart business decision making.
Topics covered in relation to the establishment of a business will include:
- Legal structures
- Intellectual Property protection
We will explore in detail the various relationships that a business owner will typically enter into, including:
- Business partners and shareholders (including shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.)
- Clients and customers (including terms and conditions and privacy policies)
- Service providers (including contracts, leases, etc)
- The government (understanding red tape)
- Employees and Contractors
Understanding these relationships and the key rights and responsibilities of the parties to them is a crucial step in building a successful business.
Date: Thursday, 25 February 2016
Venue: Canberra Business Chamber
To book, or for more information, visit the registration page.