Marketing Essentials Workshop
Organiser: Canberra BusinessPoint
Marketing is the engine room of any business — so ensuring that the right machine is working at the right speed is critical. In this half day marketing essentials workshop, the key aspects of the planning, implementation and evaluation process that every business needs to have in place will be discussed.
Topics covered in this course:
Getting your plans in order
- Developing a written marketing plan and schedule
- Creating Marketing Goals (SMART)
- Nailing your Target market / Ideal Client
- Developing your pitch perfect pitch.
Making the time for marketing
- 90/60/30/7 - marketing planning process
- Setting your Marketing Budgets – money, time and people
Setting the right Marketing Mix
- Paid, Owned Earned and the 4p’s of your marketing mix 4 P’s
- Local Area marketing – making the most of your doorstep
Getting the results right
- What can you measure and how can you measure it
Date: Tuesday, 22 March 2016
Venue: Canberra Business Chamber
To book, or for more information, visit the registration page.