International Centre for Complex Project Management Ltd
The International Centre for Complex Project Management (ICCPM) is the international Peak Body dealing with complex project delivery and is the custodian of the global Complex Project Manager Competency Standards. ICCPM was established in 2007 by the Commonwealth of Australia (championed by Defence) as a not-for-profit member-based organisation to build capacity in the management of complex projects. ICCPM offers accredited and non-accredited training programs, events and thought leadership. We also work with partners to deliver tailored in-house training.
Expertise and capability
Defence capabilitiesICCPM was established by the Department of Defence to build capacity in complex project management. ICCPM has been providing training and advisory services to defence since 2007.
Unique selling points
- International Peak Body for Complex Project Management
- Custodian of the Complex Program Manager Competency Standards
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO#41394)
- Exclusive provider of the Cert IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity
- Developer of the Complexity Diagnostic Tool (a "360 for projects")