The Digital Canberra Challenge has extended its Round 4 call for innovators.
You now have until 12 July 2015 to send in your solutions for the two new Challenges!
Go to the Digital Canberra Challenge website and get thinking on how you can solve them to help make Canberra a leading Digital City.
The Digital Canberra Challenge provides Competing teams with:
- $5,000 for out of pocket expenses
- $12,500 for the winner and $7,500 for the Runner-up
- Fantastic opportunities to network and work closely with government and businesses
- Promotion of your brand or start-up
- A low-risk environment in which you can develop your Prototypes and Proof of Concepts
- Advice and support on the project's management