Canberra BusinessPoint provides a range of programs to suit the needs of businesses from contemplating an idea through to helping ensure a return on investment. These programs are delivered through their Business Advisory Service, including a mobile Business Advisor, Workshops and Clinics.
For those with a bit more experience in running and managing a business, Canberra BusinessPoint also offers their Master Class sessions. The latest series of Master Classes, which still has some vacancies for attendance, begins on Wednesday 1 May 2013 and includes 6 sessions covering a variety of advanced business themes. Each session will feature a guest speaker who will use an illustrative case study to cover the following topics:
- Financial focus session – looking at the financial impact of business decisions
- Business Performance Session – looking at defining issues that affect business performance
- Funding Expansion Session - looking at funding expansion plans and attractiveness to investors
- Legal focus session – looking at the legal impact of common business decisions
- People session – looking at managing communication between partners
- Marketing session – looking at launching a new product into the market with a limited budget
To find out more about Canberra BusinessPoint, including other upcoming events, visit www.canberrabusinesspoint.com.au .