WildBear Entertainment recognised as Canberra's best export talent in 2016
Congratulations to WildBear Entertainment, named the 2016 ACT Exporter of the Year! WildBear specialises in content production and management for a range of media including television, theatrical, corporate, educational, and government communications.
WildBear boasts co-productions with leading international and Australian broadcasters such as National Geographic, Discovery, ZDF, Arte, CCTV9, FINAS Malaysia, PBS, Beijing TV, ABC TV, Seven Network, SBS, FOXTEL, and the Nine Network. The organisation frames itself as 'an ideal co-production partner for international producers and broadcasters.
This year’s ACT Export Awards saw 51 submissions, with 10 national category winners progressing to the National Export Awards to be held in Brisbane on Thursday, 24 November 2016.
The 10 national category winners:
- Agribusiness: Kokonut Pacific Pty Ltd
- Business Services: Cogito Group
- Creative Industries: Wildbear Entertainment
- Education & Training: iSimulate Pty Ltd
- Health & Biotechnology: Aspen Medical
- Digital Technologies: Seeing Machines
- Manufacturing: Red Robot Pty Ltd
- Small Business: IE Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
- E-Commerce: GymAware
- Regional Exporter: Shaw Vineyard Estate
The three ACT category winners are:
- Exporting Government Solutions: Royal Australian Mint
- ACT Exporting to Asia: TelSoft
- Emerging Exporter: Dilkara Essence of Australia